Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pork Escallopes

Hello,


Tonight was Pork Escallopes which is from the Bodytrim Cookbooks and this one from the Italian book.  Bodytrim is the way I eat these days more or less and it seems to work in keeping my weight under control.


It's very easy and delicious.  I used pork scotch fillet and cooked them in the pan for approx 1 min each side to brown.  Then put them in a baking dish and spread sundried tomato pesto sauce on top of each (the recipe says basil pesto but I prefer the sundried tomato flavour) and topped them with a mixture of shredded zucchini, grape tomatoes cut in half, small amount of light sour cream, and pepper.  I then sprinkled them with shredded cheese and basil.
They then get roasted for about 20-30 mins or until cooked and there it is!


I actually took photos tonight:)




See you tomorrow:)



John 6:35 Jesus said to them, 'I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.'
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment:)