Saturday, May 22, 2010

Starting off a new blog...of what we end up eating each night and seeing what happens:)

Hello,

My name is Anna and I'm an Australian Mum of 3 kids who is feeling like trying an experiment by blogging what we end up eating each night to see what happens:0

I love trying new recipes and foods...but I don't know about you but the whole meal planning and cooking can be quite overwhelming at times.

So the latest thing I'm doing and its working so far is that I've compiled a list of all the meals I cook from all my recipes and some that I'd like to and then using those to do a monthly meal plan.  Life with 3 little ones 6, 4 and nearly 2 keep me crazy busy most days as well as that my husband is the minister in charge of our church so I need to be organised with these meals so the wheels don't fall off around here:)

Anyway I thought it might be fun to create another blog that was just about what we eat:)  Could be very boring or quite entertaining...we'll see!!

I will try and get organised and take some pics to go with the meals if I can too.

BUT tonight sorry no pictures...

We had a meal called 'Roma Chicken' from the 2nd  4 Ingredients Cookbooks and it was yummy.  I used chicken breast fillets, chopped in large slices, cooked them on the stove wok, then added a jar of tomato pasta sauce, chopped capsicum and then just before serving added a couple of tablespoons of light sour cream.  Served with pasta (I don't eat pasta at night but the rest of the family do), carrots, beans, zucchini, and broccoli.

This is only a photo...not the real thing but ours looked pretty good too:)

We don't usually eat dessert but tonight we ate Sticky date pudding that I bought today at a local fete...mmmmm twas extra good:)

Well here endeth the first post...will be back tomorrow:)




John 6:35 Jesus said to them, 'I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment:)